Friday 18 October 2013

I'm delighted to announce that the first 'How-I-Met-My-Husband' post will be published on Sunday October 20th

To get the ball rolling, I wrote a post where I invited people to share their stories of how they met their husband or wife.  Theresa Milstein rose to the challenge and will be the first contributor. 

Theresa blogs at Theresa's Tales of Teaching Tribulations and Typing Teen Texts  and I very much enjoyed the excerpt from Theresa's story Saving Danger, which is in the contemporary fantasy genre.

In less than two days time, you can read Theresa's extremely well-written account of how she met her husband and how they became a couple here on Love for Beginners.

Teasers:  Theresa and her husband met in High School, but Theresa makes clear that,  "we were not high school sweethearts".

Their mutual dislike for Physical Education (PE) is integral to how they first met. 

They were long-term friends before becoming romantically involved.

There is one reference to a character in the cult-classic film The Breakfast Club.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the preview (and the reference to my Saving Danger excerpt)! I'm going to share this post so people know my guest post is coming up!

    ReplyDelete